About Megaworld Corporation
Megaworld Corporation has a well-earned reputation as the country’s No. 1 residential developer, with more than two million square meters of built space for residential properties ranging from luxury houses to impressive townhouses and condominiums. The Megaworld Group has launched more than 200 residential, commercial and office buildings in the last 17 years.
Megaworld Corporation is transforming the Metro Manila landscape through a series of large-scale residential and office developments including urban centers integrating office, residential and commercial components. Apart from its core business of property development, Megaworld as a holding company is into merchandise trading as well as hotel and leisure.
“We are proud of the strong and proven track record of Megaworld – not only in finishing all of our projects, but in being a company that’s well respected locally and internationally throughout the years,” Megaworld Chairman and CEO Andrew Tan said.
Megaworld continues to build upon a track record for quality and innovation centered on customer satisfaction through high-caliber projects delivered on time and backed by professional property management and after-sales services. Today, the Megaworld brand reflects the proud achievements of a property company whose various projects have enhanced the urban landscape—providing the living, working and leisure environments that allow families to enjoy life better and businesses to thrive and grow.
Megaworld has been recognized within the country for its leadership in the real estate industry. These awards include:
- Awarded Marketing Company of the Year (Agora Award) by the Philippine Marketing Association in 2004
- Named Quezon City’s Top Taxpayer for 2005 and 2006
- Taguig City Outstanding Citizen for 2006 (#12 Taxpayer)
- Awarded Developer of the Year by the Chamber of Real Estate & Builders’ Association, Inc. or CREBA in 1995
Among its most distinguished accolades abroad are:
- Voted as Best-managed Philippine Company by Finance Asia (1999, 2001, 2004 and 2007 – Ranked 1st); Euromoney (2003) and Asiamoney (2007)
- Voted Best in Investor Relations by Finance Asia (1999, 2004, 2006 and 2007 – Ranked 1st) and Asiamoney (2004, 2007)
- Voted as the Philippines’ Best in Corporate Governance by Finance Asia (2006 and 2007 – Ranked 1st) and Euromoney (2003)
- Voted by Euromoney as Best Property Company in Asia (2003, 2005)
- Awarded by Reader’s Digest as a Philippine Superbrand in 2004
- IR magazine’s Best Investor Relations in the Singapore Market by a Philippine Company in 2007
- Voted among Asia’s Best-Managed Companies by Finance Asia in 2006